Thursday, January 16, 2014

Brain freeze


Submitted this Slurpee advertisement for Enterprise. My teacher's going to whip my ass.


I've been busy applying to universities for the past few weeks. I finally decided upon several majors I'd like to take, which are Design and International Relations. I'm still debating on which of the two...well, Design is kind of my thing even though I draw like a 7 year-old. International Relations on the other hand is politic. I hate politics, civics, and anything else related to the government. The only reason I'm taking it is because I want to work in the United Nations and be awesome.

I reaaally want to take Design though. I want to be able to paint like the amazing Sha'an D'anthes.


You've got to admit, these water-colored paintings are incredible. I LOVE LOVE how she portrays surrealism in to a living being. It's so wonderful I think I'm going to cry ;_;


Decisions, decisions.
Or I can just be a stripper and pole dance my way up to the top

No comments:

Post a Comment