Friday, January 3, 2014

Here's to new beginning and what not

Flailing my tongue because Miley Cyrus knows best.


Hi bitchachos, I'm back. I came across this blog few days ago and it was a shame to see it abandoned, so I thought to myself, why not start writing? It's not like I have anything to do besides browsing through year end sales online and watch tedious American TV series.


There were many ups and downs throughout 2013, but we all can agree that year was awful. Countless disappointments and false hopes were probably the two highlights of the year. I don't want to start with 'there were so many tears' and all that crap, but there was a lot of times where I thought I reached rock bottom. I frequently had meltdowns and breakdowns, which usually starts with me shouting my problems at people who just happens to be there and ending with me lying on the floor, weeping. No one can handle me when I'm already on that point. Between school, family and personal matters, everything was overwhelming. Especially MY school, don't you just want to burn that shit hole. Oh well, let bygones be bygones.

With 2014 just starting, I came up with several new year's resolutions that would probably not come to realization. Getting in shape for example...LIKE COME ON WHO HAS TIME TO GO TO THE GYM NOWADAYS. Scrap my new year's resolution list, its delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment